What is the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit?
The Volkswagen Digital Cockpit is a customizable high-resolution digital display that’s available on many Volkswagen models. In essence, it’s a digital version of the traditional dashboard gauges, with added features like fuel economy, navigation, and even phone connectivity. Drivers can have essential information delivered right to their instrument cluster for a safer, more attentive Tysons Corner commute. Learn more about the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit with Stohlman Volkswagen below, or contact us to see this innovative technology in person!
What Does The Volkswagen Digital Cockpit Display?
With its customizable interface, drivers can choose which features they want to be displayed on the cockpit and which they want to be displayed on the adjacent infotainment unit. The system allows the driver to quickly switch between digital displays so they can have the information they need at any given moment. The Volkswagen Digital Cockpit also allows drivers to store up to four display preferences for driver convenience or for families that share a single Volkswagen model. See which features are offered on the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit below:
- Fuel economy
- Driving range
- Safety features
- Many more model-exclusive features!
The Benefits Of The Volkswagen Digital Cockpit
There are many advantages to purchasing a Volkswagen model with a Digital Cockpit for Vienna commutes. In addition to the ease of access to navigation, phone information, and of course the speedometer, the driver can take advantage of these handy features:
- The Volkswagen digital cockpit is a 12.3-inch, thin-film transistor (TFT) that offers 1440 by 540-pixel resolution. The size and resolution may vary depending on the chosen Volkswagen model.
- The digital display is directly in front of the steering wheel, making it easier for the driver to see and read while also keeping their eyes on Fairfax roads.
- Drivers can access a wide range of vehicle and driving information, including navigation functions and safety systems such as Adaptive Cruise Control.
- The Volkswagen digital display also allows drivers to view their phone contact list so they can make and receive calls with the steering wheel controls.
Which VW Models Have The Volkswagen Digital Cockpit?
The digital cockpit is a revolutionary Volkswagen feature that debuted only a few years ago. With each upgrade and new model year, more and more Volkswagen models have the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit offered as a standard or available feature. See the current list of VW models with the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit below:
- 2020 Jetta
- 2020 Jetta GLI
- 2020 Arteon
- 2021 ID.4
- 2020 Tiguan
- 2021 Atlas
- 2020 Atlas Cross Sport
See The Volkswagen Digital Cockpit At Stohlman Volkswagen
Whether you’re thinking of buying a Volkswagen Jetta or a Volkswagen Atlas, you can count on the intelligent design of the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit to make your Alexandria drives safer and more convenient. Explore our inventory today when you come in for a test drive, or browse our Volkswagen models up close in our online showroom. When you’re ready, our finance center will help you decide which Volkswagen features you want to be included in your purchase and help you apply for financing. We look forward to getting you behind the wheel of a new Volkswagen today!