What Do the Volkswagen Jetta Warning Lights Mean?
When a light comes on in the dashboard, it may be time to stop by the Stohlman Volkswagen service center for a Volkswagen maintenance check. Depending on what you see, there may be a variety of solutions. We work hard to make sure your Fairfax drive is as smooth as possible, which why our service center is here to help with any questions or dashboard issues you may have!
What Are the Lights and What Does Each One Mean?
There are several lights Alexandria drivers should be aware of. In addition to lights like the low fuel level and check engine lights, the Volkswagen Jetta warning lights mean something should be checked out by a professional. The following are a few important lights every Vienna driver should know:
- Antilock Braking System Malfunction – When the antilock braking system of your Volkswagen Jetta malfunctions, this light will appear on your dashboard.
- Brake Light Bulb Failure – If you see this light turn on, it’s time to stop by your nearest Volkswagen service center to replace a brake light.
- Battery Error – This code means there’s a battery charging system failure and you should take your Jetta in as soon as you can.
- Brake Pad Wear – If you see this, it’s time to check your brake pads.
- Automatic Transmission Malfunction – When you see this, it means that your vehicle needs more AdBlueⓇ or there’s a malfunction with the system and you should have it checked.
- AdBlueⓇ System Malfunction Warning – Indicates that there is an issue with your Volkswagen Jetta AdBlueⓇ system.
- AdBlueⓇ No Restart Warning – This is an important light as it could mean that you won’t be able to start your Jetta engine, usually because there’s either a malfunction or not enough fluid.
Safety is always a priority here at Stohlman Volkswagen, which is why whether you drive a safe Volkswagen Tiguan or Volkswagen Jetta, we have you covered. If you notice the airbag light come on, it may be the result of a faulty belt tensioning system or a faulty airbag. Either way, make sure to get it checked by a Volkswagen service professional!
Learn More at Stohlman Volkswagen
For more information on the Volkswagen Jetta and what the Volkswagen dash lights mean, stop by Stohlman Volkswagen so your Jetta can get the care it needs! Be sure to contact us with any questions you may have, and explore our new vehicles so you can start enjoying your Vienna drive right away. Compare the Jetta vs Honda Civic to learn more!
More from Stohlman Volkswagen
The 2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI interior comforts and invigorates with the convenience and technology features you expect from the brand, coupled with racing-inspired style. Each of the Golf GTI hatch’s four trims is replete with exciting features, sure to please Vienna drivers of all stripes. Explore the many features inside the new Golf GTI and find…
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior, along with other key areas, has been redesigned for the new model year. Equipped with next-level technologies, ample space, and high-end comforts, the new Jetta interior is poised to transform your Vienna drive for the better. Read on to explore its wide range of features, and learn more about why…
The 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan interior is both stylish and functional. Inside, you’ll find the many technologies you need to stay connected throughout your Vienna commutes, as well as ample space. Learn more about the new Volkswagen Tiguan SUV’s cabin and its impressive offerings below! Learn More New Tiguan Inventory Luxury Features When you step inside…