VW Lease Return
We Make Your Volkswagen Lease Return Quick & Easy
Didn’t Start Your Lease with Us? Not a Problem!
We accept lease returns at 8433 Gosnell Road, Tyson’s, VA 22182 no matter where you started your lease.
Follow These Four Steps for a Simple and Stress-Free Lease Return
1. Make sure your Scheduled Maintenance is complete.
Double-check that every item on your Volkswagen maintenance checklist is fully completed according to the schedule in your owner’s manual. You should also inspect and deal with any warning light indicators. Then, thoroughly clean the interior of your vehicle. That means vacuum it out, clean the windows, and wipe down all surfaces. Our lease return center will take care of the exterior.
2. Check your mileage
Note the number of miles displayed on your odometer. Hopefully, the current mileage isn’t over the allotted amount on your lease agreement.
3. Deliver all keys and original equipment at the end of your Volkswagen.
Anything that you received with your new Volkswagen, including but not limited to keys, manuals, boot covers, and cargo covers, must be returned at the end of your Volkswagen lease. Failure to return any of these items could mean extra charges.
4. Complete a pre-inspection on your lease
Do a pre-inspection of your Volkswagen to identify any additional damages that could cost you money. After this inspection is complete, it’s easy to make an appointment with our finance specialists and complete your Volkswagen lease return. Just give us a call!
Preparing to Visit Our Lease Return Center
To avoid any extra charges when you end your Volkswagen lease, you should ensure that all scheduled maintenance has been completed appropriately. You also need to deal with any excess wear and tear, or other issues on your Volkswagen, which might include things such as:
- Missing manuals, keys, or associated devices
- Mileage above your leasing contract
- Holes, tears, burns, stains, or strong odors
- Scratches, chips, dents, pits, rust, holes, or cracks in exterior surfaces
- Cracked or damaged windows, antennae, or exterior trim
- Damage to the vehicle’s frame or alignment
- Damage due to poor quality or incomplete repairs
- Tire treads of less than ⅛ of an inch in depth at their lowest point
Before you make the drive from Washington DC, make sure that each of the following items is taken care of:
- Clear any personal information or data stored on the vehicle’s infotainment systems
- Collect and get ready to turn in all sets of keys, manuals, attachments, or accessories that came with your Volkswagen
- Check all tires to ensure that they match and are of comparable quality to the vehicle’s original tires.
- Remove all personal belongings from your vehicle
- Put the owner’s manual in the glove box
Volkswagen Lease-End Options
What are your options at the end of your Volkswagen lease? Find out below, and contact us to learn more about any of the following options:
- Return your current Volkswagen and lease or finance a new vehicle.
- Purchase the Volkswagen that you’ve been leasing.
- Ask to extend your lease by requesting a one-time six-month extension.
- Turn in your vehicle, pay any remaining fees, and take your next steps somewhere else.
Can You Swap a Lease for a New One?
Even if your lease is not yet over, you likely can swap a lease for a new lease of similar value. However, choosing a new Volkswagen model part way through your lease won’t get you out of any obligation to meet your current lease’s contractual terms. Instead, you may have the option to roll over the remaining value of your old lease onto a new lease agreement, paying off both leases month-to-month. Contact our financing specialists to find out if this is an option for you.
Choosing to swap a lease before it’s over can be expensive, so many Springfield drivers find it better to wait until the end of the lease. If your contract is up, swapping a lease for another model is as easy as finding a new Volkswagen and letting us know that you’d like to lease once more.
We’re The Experts on Volkswagen Leasing
Whether you currently drive a Volkswagen or some other brand of vehicle, our lease return center is your best resource in Tyson’s Corner. Our financing team is happy to help with any questions you may have. Contact us today and let us know how we can be of service.