Volkswagen Golf: Know the Differences
Whether you are in Vienna considering the classic Volkswagen Golf vs. GTI, or perhaps wagon or sporty models, see the Golf models below to find your favorite at Stohlman VW near Fairfax–you can even boost your Volkswagen Golf MPG with an electric version!
The 2018 Volkswagen Golf Lineup
- Golf – $20,910 MSRP: The classic Golf offers an 8-inch glass touchscreen display, the Volkswagen CarNet® app, and Driver Assistance features like Blind Spot Monitor.
- Golf GTI – $26,415 MSRP: The GTI has a 220 hp 2.0L TSI® engine with selectable driving modes, and is available with high-performance brakes and more.
- Golf SportWagen – $21,685 MSRP: The SportWagen has 60/40 split fold flat rear seats, 66.5 cubic feet of maximum cargo space, and a power tilt/slide panoramic sunroof.
- Golf Alltrack – $25,955 MSRP: Alltrack features like Hill Descent Control, Off-Road Mode and 4MOTION® all-wheel drive make more adventuring possible.
- e-Golf – $30,495 MSRP: This electric iteration has a 125-mile range*, 134 hp and 214 lb-ft of torque, regenerative braking, and an available DC fast charger.
- Golf R – $39,785 MSRP: This performance model offers 292 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque, sport-tuned suspension, 4MOTION® AWD, DCC® adaptive chassis control, and more.