A Processing Fee Of $799 Is Collected On Vehicle Purchases
This fee covers certain consumer services performed by us, which may include:
- Assistance in applying for any refunds or other customer entitlements.
- Assisting the customer in notifying his or her auto insurance company of the new purchase; providing the insurance company with vehicle information and any lien information.
- Preparation and completion of powers of attorney.
- Verifying pay-off balance on the vehicle traded by the customer and assuring that the lien payoff is made to the customer’s bank.
- Providing the customer with a presentation of alternatives available to pay for the vehicle chosen.
- Setting up customer information in the store’s computer system for customer follow-up to assure a satisfying ownership experience.
- Maintaining customer records documenting the vehicle’s history.
- Notary fees for out-of-state transactions.