2019 Volkswagen Jetta MPG & Performance
At a whopping EPA-estimated 30/40 city/highway mpg*, the fully-redesigned 2019 Volkswagen Jetta helps Vienna drivers save both time money with less trips to the pump. Explore Volkswagen Jetta specs and performance features below to learn more. Then be sure to schedule a test drive at Stohlman Volkswagen to experience the performance first-hand and to get to know the Volkswagen Jetta interior!
Volkswagen Jetta Specs
Across all five trim levels, the 2019 Jetta offers the same EPA-estimated 30/40 city/highway mpg, so no matter what your budget or preferences, you are getting highly competitive fuel economy on Fairfax roads. Below are the standard performance specs for great mpg on every Volkswagen Jetta trim:
- 1.4L TSI® 16-valve DOHC in-line 4-cylinder turbocharged engine
- Direct injection and intercooler
- 147 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque
- 13.2-gallon fuel tank
- Drag coefficient of .27
Volkswagen Jetta Performance Features
- Transmission: The standard 6-speed manual transmission is a fuel-sipper, but you also have the choice to upgrade to the 8-speed automatic transmission without worrying about gas-guzzling.
- Tiptronic®: On the 8-speed automatic transmission, the Tiptronic® feature adopts manual characteristics to an automatic gearbox. The driver can override computer controls using a torque converter instead of the clutch found in manual transmissions.
- Start-Stop System: This available feature helps improve Jetta mpg by automatically shutting the engine down when the vehicle stops, and re-engaging it when your foot hits the gas pedal again.
- XDS® Cross Differential System: This feature on the Jetta R-Line trim applies braking pressure when necessary to the inside front wheel during turns for better cornering.
- Driving Mode Selector: In the SEL and SEL Premium trims, you can choose from Eco, Normal, Sport, and Custom driving modes for preferred handling or better Jetta mpg ratings.
Find Your Jetta at Stohlman Volkswagen
Learn more about this fuel-efficient model by comparing the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta vs. 2018 Volkswagen Jetta, then browse our inventory to find a Volkswagen Jetta for sale that speaks to you at Stohlman Volkswagen near Alexandria. Be sure to check out our guide to Volkswagen Jetta warning lights to stay on top of any issues that may arise!
*30 city/40 highway (2019 Jetta 1.4L, 6-speed manual transmission). EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition.
Volkswagen Model Features
There are many ways to customize your Volkswagen Passat. If you’re looking to upgrade the exterior or interior, our Passat accessories are the perfect addition. From rain guards to bumper protectors, you’ll find what you’re looking for at Stohlman Volkswagen. Contact Us Learn More Types of Accessories Available The Volkswagen Passat has three different options available. Protection…
Wondering if Volkswagen models are reliable? From the Volkswagen coupes to the Volkswagen SUVs, you can rest assured that every Volkswagen model that hits the Fairfax streets is extremely reliable. That’s because these vehicles come with the Volkswagen warranty and plenty of safety features to keep you safe no matter where the road may take…
At a whopping EPA-estimated 30/40 city/highway mpg*, the fully-redesigned 2019 Volkswagen Jetta helps Vienna drivers save both time money with less trips to the pump. Explore Volkswagen Jetta specs and performance features below to learn more. Then be sure to schedule a test drive at Stohlman Volkswagen to experience the performance first-hand and to get to…
The 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan safety offers Fairfax drivers the safety and comfort they deserve with a variety of safety features.. Thanks to features like a built-in safety cage and an advanced rear view camera, the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan can protect Alexandria drivers. Learn More View Inventory Contact Us Volkswagen Tiguan Safety Highlights Safety Cage The…
The 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan reviews make it clear why so many Tysons Corner drivers choose it as their next family vehicle. See what Car and Driver, Cars.com, and Edmunds have to say, then see the new Volkswagen Tiguan for yourself with a test drive at Stohlman Volkswagen! Learn More About the 2018 Tiguan View Tiguan Inventory Cars.com…