What’s Inside the 2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI Interior?
The 2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI interior comforts and invigorates with the convenience and technology features you expect from the brand, coupled with racing-inspired style. Each of the Golf GTI hatch’s four trims is replete with exciting features, sure to please Vienna drivers of all stripes. Explore the many features inside the new Golf GTI and find out how it differs from the standard VW Golf to decide if it’s right for you!
Comfort & Convenience
The Golf GTI is known for its sporty performance, but the efficiency of its interior can’t be ignored. Not only is it customizable with VW Golf GTI accessories, but it comes standard with or offers the following:
- Comfortable Seating: The Golf GTI S gets heated front seats and stylish Clark Plaid Clothing seating while moving up to the SE gets you leather upholstery.
- Spacious Cargo Area: Behind the rear seats, you’ll find 17.4 cubic feet of cargo space. Folding the rear seats down reveals up to 53.7 cubic feet.
- Available Panoramic Roof: Standard on the Golf GTI SE, the panoramic sunroof lets in natural light and fresh air for whenever the mood strikes.
Whether you’re road-tripping outside of Fairfax or trying a new restaurant in Alexandria’s Old Town, the technology features inside the Golf GTI interior will help you stay informed and entertained. A few highlights include:
- VW Car-Net® App-Connect: With VW Car-Net® App-Connect, you can connect your compatible smartphone to the infotainment system using Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™. Additionally, you can access your vehicle remotely and upgrade to VW Car-Net® Safety & Security for remote vehicle diagnostics and more.
- Premium Audio Options: The Golf GTI can be had with Fender® Premium Audio System that delivers 400 watts of power, thanks to eight speakers and a subwoofer.
- Available VW Digital Cockpit: VW Digital Cockpit replaces traditional analog gauges with digital ones, and allows up to four drivers to personalize their preferences for displays, instrumentation, and more.
Step Inside the Volkswagen Golf GTI Interior at Stohlman Volkswagen!
When you’re ready to explore the Volkswagen Golf GTI interior, contact us to schedule a test drive near Alexandria. We can answer questions about the Golf GTI hatch’s speed and how it compares to competitors like the Audi A4. Whether you’re interested in a Golf GTI lease or a Golf GTI for sale, we can help!
More from Stohlman Volkswagen
The 2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI interior comforts and invigorates with the convenience and technology features you expect from the brand, coupled with racing-inspired style. Each of the Golf GTI hatch’s four trims is replete with exciting features, sure to please Vienna drivers of all stripes. Explore the many features inside the new Golf GTI and find…
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior, along with other key areas, has been redesigned for the new model year. Equipped with next-level technologies, ample space, and high-end comforts, the new Jetta interior is poised to transform your Vienna drive for the better. Read on to explore its wide range of features, and learn more about why…
The 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan interior is both stylish and functional. Inside, you’ll find the many technologies you need to stay connected throughout your Vienna commutes, as well as ample space. Learn more about the new Volkswagen Tiguan SUV’s cabin and its impressive offerings below! Learn More New Tiguan Inventory Luxury Features When you step inside…